donderdag 12 april 2012

Introduction of the Cakes

So, Hello all!

Let me introduce myself as I´m a new member of the pose making community. :)
My name is Chantal, but call me Chan though. I'm 19 years old and born and raised in the Netherlands. I know what you're all thinking: "WEED!" since we're most known for that and the stupid old dutch traditional things, like wooden clogs, tulips and windmills (What's up with that!?).

Anyways, I'm fairly new to posemaking and just recently discovered how to make them. I enjoy making them a lot though and you can definately see a lot from me in the future. I'm not good at creating, so I'm glad I can share my part with the wonderful Sims community that you are through something else. 

Hope you all are as excited as I am! :D

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Really nicely done! They are lovely. As I also started to make poses I know it is not that easy to make them naturally looking.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you! And yes, it was a challenge at first, because I found the tutorial pretty hard to understand. But once you get things going; It's really fun to do! I'm curious to see your poses. ^^

      Verwijderen
  2. Here you can see one of my poses. http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd429/franniewee/X-mas%20Market%202010%20challenge%20S3N/Screenshot-65MTS3.jpg
    But can you help me with something? I just can't find out how to package multiple poses in just one package. Can you explain this to me: what steps do you have to take. S3PE is not that userfriendly.
    Thanks!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen